5 day itinerary
- Twin Share canvas dome Tents
- Single camping mattresses
- Gas Stove
- Kitchen Equipment
- Plates, Cutlery, Cups
- Charging facilities
- Table & chairs
Arrive in Johannesburg if In Johnnesburg already meet us at our Departure point (to be confirmed)
- Welcome launch
Depart For Soweto @ 12pm
NB) If you're flying in please make sure you get an early flight
7 am departure, we will be providing on the go breakfast
The Journey can take up to 8 hours to arrive in Swaziland we will have a toilet and launch break on the way too so don't worry the journey will be worth it.
we should be at the festival latest 4:30 pm
Day three, Day Four
- Breakfast is included and served at 10 am
- Lunch & Dinner is not included
The festival will be selling food let's support the local vendors.
- performances start at 1 pm and end at 3 am
All good things gotta come to an end, unfortunately, or maybe not...
Departure is set for 10 am
We should be back in Johannesburg just before 6 pm
We will be ending with our famous Night Life experience of Johannesburg just to say our Goodbyes the Honest travel way.
- R1500 None refundable deposit is required.
- Final payment is due 30 days before departure